Holiday Insurance




Disclosure Policy
Web Articles Depot
Blogs On Earth
Free Articles 4u
Free Web Search
Job 411
Blog About Pinoys
Search Topics
Top US Destinations
Top World Destinations
Blogs On Earth
Work At Home
Top Web Services
Pinoy Classifieds




Monday, November 03, 2008
Jolee Magazine

This is one of my Favorite Photos of Jo Lee for the Winter 2006 Edition.

Before I became a Photo Stylist Manager, I started to work as a Photo Stylist and it's an honor to be one of the graphics contributors in this fabulous luxurious magazine. As a Photo Stylist, I have to use my own imagination to the extent, or think out of the box in order to supply high resolution jpegs that matches the content of the article. I have to use my own judgement in picking the right jpegs that would fit the theme of the topic or article assigned to me. There are great photo search engines out there and I found out one that produces high quality jpes. I just used free photos and as a photo stylist it is not enough to only know google, msn and yahoo search engines to find the right photos. However, if you are a search engine freak you know where to go.
I came accross other sites and other search engines that nobody ever heared of. These are the common challenges of a Photo Stylist and make sure that you stay away from copyright ones.

JO LEE Magazine aim to produce the highest quality magazine online possible. The content and photos in the magazine make its readers happy that worth every minute. JOLEE MAGAZINE----"180 degrees from ordinary".

The ever dynamic Founder and Editor-In_Chief of the magazine, Ms. Jo Lee Mansell has a distinctive taste when it comes to grahics selection. She will allow only the "Best of the Best" for the magazine. Her brilliant idea permeates to the group and thus producing a GREAT ONLINE MAGAZINE and thus resulting to a good turnout of patronage all over the world.