Holiday Insurance




Disclosure Policy
Web Articles Depot
Blogs On Earth
Free Articles 4u
Free Web Search
Job 411
Blog About Pinoys
Search Topics
Top US Destinations
Top World Destinations
Blogs On Earth
Work At Home
Top Web Services
Pinoy Classifieds




Friday, October 17, 2008
Lake Promenade

I love sightseeing and one of the nice places to go within close proximity to where i live is along the Lakeshore lines. Lake Promenade is located along the Waterfront Trails from Etobicoke to Mississauga. It is 15 minutes drive from my place and I always go there if I have some time in the afternoon. I enjoy watching the sunset, while my daughter plays in the park facilities. There are water fountains and higher elevation picnic grounds where you can sit, eat and relax while enjoying the beauty of the nature, the yachts and Toronto Skyline from the horizon. This is a great place to spend time with family and friends. There are function Halls for meetings and parties on the outdoors. Booking is limited and it is suggested that you book one year ahead.