Holiday Insurance




Disclosure Policy
Web Articles Depot
Blogs On Earth
Free Articles 4u
Free Web Search
Job 411
Blog About Pinoys
Search Topics
Top US Destinations
Top World Destinations
Blogs On Earth
Work At Home
Top Web Services
Pinoy Classifieds




Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Business Cards

I got lots of business cards that are given to me in various ocassions and yet I don’t really make use of them. There are many instances where I got business cards from someone and yet I don't bother at all. When I go to parties either I could get a card from an insurance agent, sales person, mortgage and real estate broker who is also a guest in the same party. Did you know that when you apply for a job in a placement agency, they are pretty good in giving out business cards but they hardly call applicants. Business cards can end up in a garbage bin if you give it to the wrong person. Does it make sense? Well, what is important is that is business cards are great business promotional tools and if you are planning to hand out one, make sure that you pick the right timing to promote your business.

Search topics with useful information and great articles Here!