Holiday Insurance




Disclosure Policy
Web Articles Depot
Blogs On Earth
Free Articles 4u
Free Web Search
Job 411
Blog About Pinoys
Search Topics
Top US Destinations
Top World Destinations
Blogs On Earth
Work At Home
Top Web Services
Pinoy Classifieds




Friday, January 11, 2013
Rolling warehouse ladder
I already have a ladder at home, however, we bought a 2 storey-house with 12 foot ceiling and I can't install my drapes without a rolling warehouse ladder. I used to think that this ladder is only used industrially or commercially but not all the time. I can't reach the highest part of the house and I need this heavy duty ladder for this reason. This ladder has a rolling caster that I can be maneuvered from one place to another by one person only. It can be adjusted on it's highest level and it is secured.